Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Favorite Seasons

I dislike Winter and Summer.  Why?  Winter is too cold and summer is too hot.  My favorite time of the year is Spring and Fall.  Not to hot and not too cold, but just right.  You can actually go outside in the spring without breaking out into a big sweat or in your home for that matter.  And Fall is just cool enough that your not freezing your butt off every time you turn around.  Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Winter and Summer, well okay pretty close.  I can take Summer over Winter any day.  At least in the Spring and Fall if you want to cookout outside you can do so without burning up or all the bugs.  And you can take a walk comfortably. 

Another good reason I love Spring and Fall is for my moods.  I am much happier and more pleasant in the Fall and Spring time because I'm more comfortable and at ease.  I still get plenty of sunshine and warmth on my skin.  And Fall, I love all the beautiful colors of the leaves turning.  Just such an array of beautiful colors.  And Spring brings the wonderful fresh smells of flowers and trees blooming.  So yes, when it comes to seasons, I am a Spring and Fall kinda gal.  What are you and why?








Today's Life Quote:

"Spring passes and one remembers one's innocence



Summer passes and one remembers one's exuberance


Autumn passes and one remembers one's reverence


Winter passes and one remembers one's perseverance."


- Yoko Ono, Season of Glass



No comments:

Post a Comment