Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Life Hype: The Euphoria You Get Right After Exercise

Today, I have a Life Hype:  The euphoria you get after exercise.  There is nothing like it.  You feel so refreshed, so energized, so accomplished.  If only that feeling could last all day!  I am trying to hang on to the feeling and to savor it to use in order to motivate me to get to the gym again the next day.  Because I guarantee you come tomorrow, I will not feel like going to the gym again, so when that times comes, I will think about the refreshing and energetic feeling it will provide once I am there.  Not to mention, the pay off weeks down the road when I reach my goal weight!  Getting into shape will not only make you look great, but feel great and above all, we must take care of our health.  So many benefits to exercise, it's hard to understand why we fight it.  But I am doing my best to fight for it this time because I love that euphoric feeling I get afterwards!






Today's Life Quote:

"No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change."

~Bill Phillips~

1 comment:

  1. And I surely need a change. When I get back from vacation, I guess.
    I invite you to look my blog over and perhaps follow it as well if you wish. I'm you're newest follower here.

    ReplyDelete