Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Life Gripe: Feeling Tired

Today's life gripe is about feeling tired all the time.  I struggle with this daily.  The doctor said it could be CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome).  Chronic fatigue syndrome refers to severe, continued tiredness that is not relieved by rest and is not directly caused by other medical conditions.  Or it could be depression or both.  I tend to think it's a little of both.  At times I get depressed, but not always.  I think it's CFS because no matter what mood I'm in and no matter how much sleep I get or exercise I am always tired...just exhausted for no reason. 

I've heard from many people if you take a B vitamin it will help with energy, so I have started taking vitamin B12.  I've been taking it for about 3 weeks now.  So far, I haven't noticed any difference.  Maybe it takes some considerable time before it works.  I just feel with my luck and if it's CFS then vitamin B12 probably won't help much.  For CFS exercise is prescribed, along with sleep managment and medications to treat anxiety and depression which I'm already taking.  They gave me wellbutrin to help with the energy and depression.  The wellbutrin didn't work all that well for me and what little it did, it only worked for about two weeks. 

I am so envious of those who have endless energy. I just wish I could have a quarter of their energy. Some days it takes all the energy I have just to shower and clean up, some days that's all I get done. Once in a while I get a small burst of energy, but it's very small and not for very long. I would just love to have the energy to get through most of the day doing needed things such as cleaning and running errands. But as I said, usually by the time I shower and clean up, I'm too tired to do anything else.  Do you have anything specific you do to help you with your energy?









 
 
 
 
Today's Life Quote:
 
The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.



Tony Robbins



No comments:

Post a Comment