Friday, May 14, 2010

Life Hype: I AM Somebody!

I may be your average person and no, I don't have any fancy titles behind my name (aka Director, Publisher, Actress, CEO, Media Manager, Editor, etc.) nor am I a twitter celebrity or superstar of any sorts (ie @alyssa_milano, @GuyKawasaki, @AdventureGirl) or a twitter er who hob knobs, snobs or kisses up.  I am just simply me!  I may say, do, post or tweet  just as good or even great things or interesting things as the stars do.  Then again, sometimes I may not, but they're not always great either.  Know what the only difference is?  You worship them, you idol them, you praise them, you adore them, you make them shine like stars.  Just remember, no matter what you do, what you don't do, think or don't think of me, know this, I AM somebody too! 

I happen to be a very deep, sensitive, caring, emotional and humane person and wear my heart on my sleeve more often times than I should. And unfortunately, often times that means my feelings get hurt easily. And yes, someone hurt my feelings.  I won't forget, but I always forgive and move on.  So I definitely don't have tolerance for the self-absorbed, selfish, vain, rude and self-centered people in this world. Always remember the very popular and true sayings, "You Reap What You Sow"  and "What Goes Around, Comes Around"!  And if you haven't learned this yet, then you better be a fast and quick learner.  No matter what someones title is or is not, what someone has or may not have...we are all equal and deserve to be treated that way.  Simply put, it's called RESPECT.  And remember me, I AM Somebody!


Today's Life Quote:

I'm not concerned with your liking or disliking me . . . All I ask is that you respect me as a human being. ~ Jackie Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment