Thursday, November 4, 2010

Life Hype: Cool Fall Morning and a Hot Cup of Coffee

Today I have a Life Hype:  There's nothing like a piping hot cup of coffee on a brisk cool fall morning.  One of my favorite things to do is to wake up, sit in front of my laptop at my kitchen table with a nice fresh hot cup of coffee sitting close by.  Occasionally glancing out my kitchen door that I have opened slightly, so I can see the wonderful view outside.  I often watch the squirrels playing in the morning.  So comforting and relaxing. 

That's my favorite time of day to work my businesses.  I can get so much done in two hours time.  It's a time of day when I'm most alert and productive.  And best of all, I don't have to be dressed up or even have my hair brushed for that matter, I can just enjoy the moment by just being.

Do you like summer evenings as the sun is setting or perhaps brisk snowy winter mornings?  Maybe you enjoy the light cool rain or smell of flowers in bloom on a spring morning with your coffee or perhaps, with your glass of iced tea.  So what's your favorite time of year and favorite time of day? 







Today's Life Quote:

“And you would accept the seasons of your heart just as you have always accepted that seasons pass over your fields and you would watch with serenity through the winters of your grief.”



Kahlil Gibran quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment